H & H Classics Imperial War Museum Duxford Wednesday 20th March 2019.
An amazing catalogue of cars at this event, unfortunately loads of the ones I liked didn't sell but here is 9 cool ones that did.
1. A 1996 Aston Martin DB7 GTS for £21.5k. Now, these are really rare and I love them. The colour scheme, the wheels, the concept, it just works for me.
2. 1982 MGB GT with 106 miles for £12.5k. Not a car I would actually buy, but those miles are amazing, ideal for a collection.
3.😍1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale. This car is just so stunning, £46.5k seems extremely cheap for such a car, I would believe you if you told me this car was worth £1M it just looks so special.
4. A 2000 BMW Z3 Coupe 2.8 for £9k with only 25k miles, seems like a real cheap car to me and the Z3 M Coupe is my favourite car of all time.
5. 1993 MG RV8 for £24k. Such a cool car, not really to my taste and certainly not for that much money! Nice rare car none the least.
6. A stunning 1968 Lotus Elan +2 for only £12k. Such a nice looking classic and one I'm sure will appreciate in value. Very good buy for the money.
7. A 1974 BMW 3.0 CSI. These cars have held a strong place in my family. My granddad has owned probably about 5 of these plus a couple of CSL's and my Dad the same. He once actually scrapped one of these because he couldn't even sell it, no one wanted it! He sold his last CSL is about 2002 for £1000, unbelievable! I believe the E9 is one of the best looking BMW's ever built and I love it. £62k is very strong money, safe to say my Dad is kicking himself haha.
8. A 1969 Morris Mini Cooper for £13k. Can't go wrong with a good classic mini, this one looks the nuts and one day I'm going to buy one I love them.
9. A 2005 Mini Cooper S BBR. £18k may seem a lot, but I read deeper into this car and it had a value of £90k when brand new. It is I believe around 300-350bhp via a Turbo instead of the standard Supercharger. Wth only 5,600 miles on the clock, £18k seems like a bargain, I think I'd buy an R56 GP2 though🤷🏻♂️ #h&h#imperialwarmuseum#astonmartin#mg#alfaromeo#bmw#lotus#morris