" Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer" - Author unknown
My history with the Mama's physio:
My foray into pelvic health physiotherapy began not as a therapist but as a patient. My firsthand experience of the benefits of pelvic health physiotherapy and it's positive influence on my quality of life motivated me to pursue further training in pelvic health. After working in Toronto with several renowned private clinics and treating a diverse patient population, I decided to follow my passion and dedicate my practice to Women's health. The work ethic and philosophy of The Mama's Physio resonated with my own, prompting me to move to London, ON two years ago to join the Mama's Physio team. Since then it has been a fulfilling experience.
My favorite exercise:
Walking. I enjoy walking not just because it provides me physical exercise but also because it allows me to tune into myself; to have time for self introspection. I firmly believe that it is important to "work in" as much as it is to "work out".
What I love about being a physiotherapist:
I love the opportunity to interact with people from diverse backgrounds and age groups. I feel honoured to share their journey- to learn and grow with them and to witness the resilience and healing capacity of the mind,body and spirit.
What inspires me outside work: Novel experiences such as:
- Climbing sand dunes in the ancient Namib desert 🌵
- Getting lost in the vast wilderness of Patagonia
- Road tripping in Nova Scotia, Yukon, Alaska, British Columbia and the breathtaking Canadian Rockies 🏔
- Hiking along the rugged coastline of Easter island discovering ancient Moai🗿
- Venturing through rainforests in search of birds of paradise in West Papua 🐦
- Tracking the three great apes in the wild- mountain gorillas and chimpanzees in Uganda and orangutans in Borneo 🦍
#womensupportingwomen #physiosoflondon #physiotherapy
#biopic #womeninbusiness #travel #photography